Check out the latest Job Opening.
If you have what it takes to join our team, please submit a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries to the following contact. All applications treated with the strictest confidence. (We regret that only shortlisted candidates notified).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 (252) 631 2119
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus;
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends.
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
- Work experience as a Dishwasher or on Wait Staff
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
- High school diploma is a plus
© Carolina Kitchen Asian Food. All rights reserved.